AirWorks Solutions Story
Homegrown in Camarillo
A little about AirWorks Solutions
AirWorks’ story is simple. We’re not a franchise, the business wasn’t handed down or purchased, it was started by 2 young people driven to provide honest HVAC service to Ventura County in a customer-centric way.
Kevin and Stephanie Allen didn’t plan on founding, owning and operating an HVAC company initially. Kevin began working in commercial HVAC in Ventura County in 2002. In 2008, he joined Stephanie in Alabama where she attended The University of Alabama for graduate school, and he worked for a couple residential HVAC contractors. One day, Kevin and his boss had a disagreement; Kevin refused to sell an elderly lady a new system when all she needed was an inexpensive part- his boss wasn’t happy. Kevin quit the company and that is when Kevin and Stephanie decided when they moved back home to Ventura County after Stephanie graduated, they would open their own Heating and Air Conditioning company.
They knew that together they had the potential to build a business that they could be proud of. A business that served its customers, its employees and its community. A business with values based on service, honesty and respect. A business they would want to work for. They moved back to Camarillo in May 2010 and by August, they opened AirWorks Solutions together. Stephanie handled the administration and Kevin handled the service calls and installations. Today, AirWorks has a full Administrative Support Team, a Service Department and an Installation Department to serve their residential and commercial customers.
- Honesty- Our services are straightforward. No hidden intentions, just transparent advice, and honest service.
- Value- We give our neighbors in Camarillo, Ventura County, and beyond the best VALUE possible, ensuring your needs are met throughout the entire repair/installation process.
- Integrity- We believe in sharing the full cost of service upfront - including state permitting, taxes, and testing - with our customers, so there are no surprises.
- Relationship-based- We're never a one and done. Our goal is to keep our customers happy for life.
AirWorks is proud to say that after ten years in business, our team is committed to the same goals and the same great outcomes for our customers, including treating our customers like we'd like to be treated: with honesty, respect, and great service.
The AirWorks Way - exemplifying the best that business can be
For our customers
- 100 % Customer Satisfaction, every time.
- Excellent craftsmanship
- All Star Team that upholds all of our values each and every day
For our Community
- Our community has been the key to our success. Giving back to the community that supported our growth is one of our top priorities
For our Team
- Continued internal and external training and mentoring to ensure we keep up with our changing technology, and best business practices.
- Maximizing career and financial growth opportunities
- Excellent Employment benefits
- Family Environment
- Flexibility to take care of life
We’re Committed to You!
We’ll show up on time, wearing clean uniforms and smiles on our faces.
We’ll work to save your money without compromising health, safety, or quality.
We’ll advise you in advance of any work necessary on your heating or cooling systems – you’ll know exactly what we’re doing, why it’s important, and what it will cost.
We’ll treat you like family, and respect your property like our own. While the work is being done, our technicians will keep everything neat and tidy. On a multi-day job, we’ll clean up each day before we leave.