- Free estimates on new equipment
- Transparent, upfront & flat‑rate pricing
- Guaranteed pass on required inspections
On this page
If you love straight talk, then you'll love AirWorks
No two customers are the same. Plenty of HVAC companies in Camarillo will sell you a heat pump. But only AirWorks Solutions takes the stress and unknowns out of the equation. We listen to your requests and help you design a system that will serve you and your heating needs best. By choosing AirWorks, you’re getting HVAC experts that work with you to design the perfect solution giving you peace of mind and home comfort. We coordinate everything from the beginning to the end. Our system designers, job leads, and staff will support you every step of the way knowing our end goal is to exceed your expectations.
Cost to Install a Heat Pump in Camarillo
- Low $5,600
- Our Average $9,600
- High $20,000
Note: These prices are for a full system. Indoor/outdoor units can be purchased separately for less.
What factors affect your install quote?
Many factors influence the cost of heat pump installations, including:
- System size: Home size, home layout, and other factors play an important role in heat pump size. A precise load calculation will determine the right size heat pump for your home.
- System efficiency: Heat pump efficiency is measured by SEER ratings (for cooling) and HSPF ratings (for heating). Higher SEER and HSPF rating increase unit cost, but also lower energy bills.
- Existing home layout and materials: Your home's ductwork, attic space, insulation, and other factors will all play a role in your installation estimate.
- State permits & testing: In California, state permitting and HERS testing costs can add hundreds to an installation. Careful: not all contractors will display this cost with you until after the install!
Your heat pump install in five steps:
Click or call to schedule your estimate
Once you're ready to schedule with us, you can either call our office at (805) 754-6468 or schedule online. The AirWorks Support Team will confirm your appointment and let you know what to expect during your free estimate.
Get options and upfront pricing
The System Designer assigned to your project will arrive right on time, learn your home comfort needs, and then perform a complete HVAC evaluation. They'll then share their assessment with you and provide recommendations that best fit your home and budget, including financing options.
Sit back and relax while we get to work
Our system designer supported by our expert team will prep the paperwork and pull the permits while coordinating the installation of your system.
System installation day!
The installation team will arrive and begin preparing for the install. Meanwhile, you'll take a pre-install walk with the team lead to answer any remaining questions you have and document the status of the home upon arrival to make sure we leave it even better than how we found it.
Enjoy a warmer home and lower energy bills
Your brand new heat pump will keep you warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer, and save you a lot of money year-round on energy bills. Rest assured, AirWorks Solutions stands behind our installation and will be there for you when you need us. Welcome to the AWS Family.
Their quote was very competitive...
“Kevin and team did a great job on our installation of a complete heat pump unit. Their quote was very competitive and was returned in a timely manner. We worked with Kelly, in the office who kept us informed on the process and continued to interact with us during the installation. She also followed up with us upon completion...she was great to work with! We would definitely refer them to others! Thanks!”—Joe P. | Camarillo homeowner
Serving Camarillo and surrounding communities:
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Dos Vientos Ranch
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- North Ranch
- Oak Park
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village