- Transparent diagnostics
- Flat‑rate repairs with no hidden costs
- Honest, professional technicians
On this page
If you love straight talk, then you'll love AirWorks
Hiring an HVAC team with a reputation for honesty and straight talk does wonders for your confidence when it comes to repairing your furnace. That's why so many people in Camarillo and throughout Ventura County trust AirWorks Solutions with their furnace repairs. Not only do we keep our promises and strive to deliver same-day service, but we also give you upfront pricing with zero hidden fees or costs.
Cost to Repair a Furnace in Camarillo
- Low $85
- Our Average $390
- High $2,500
Some common repairs that affect cost are:
- Gas Valve Replacement: $350.00 - $1,025.00
- Thermostat Replacement: $125.00 - $650.00
- Replace Inducer Draft Motor: $435.00 -$995.00
- Blower Motor Replacement: $450.00 - $950.00
- Flame Sensor/Thermocouple Replacement: $125.00 - $325.00
What factors affect your repair price?
Many factors influence the cost of furnace repairs, including:
- Replacement parts: If replacement parts are required to repair a furnace, the cost of that repair increases. The number of replacement parts and the type of parts required impact the bottom-line cost of a repair.
- Cost of labor: If the repair is particularly complex and challenging, or if the furnace is located in a difficult-to-reach area, the amount of time it takes to complete that repair increases, which in turn increases the cost of labor. All of this is taken into account before you're given a flat-rate quote, so there won't be any surprises.
- Warranty status: If a furnace is protected by a valid labor warranty and/or a valid parts warranty, it will limit how much a homeowner has to pay in replacement parts and labor.
Looking for an exact price?
One of our expert repair technicians can be at your home as early as today to perform a thorough diagnostic on your existing furnace and give you a fixed-price quote for the work.Schedule repair
Repair vs. Replace
Is it time for a new furnace?
AirWorks Solutions believes in repairing when possible and replacing when necessary or when it makes the most sense. We'll discuss options with you, and ultimately, you get to make the decision.
Consider replacing your furnace if:
- Repairs are required on a regular basis
- Energy bills are up significantly from last year
- Your system's warranty has expired
- The system is 10+ years old
Compare repair vs. replacement pricing
|Repair:||$85 to $2,500|
|Replace:||Starting at $2,500|
Your furnace repair in five steps:
Click or call to schedule a repair
You can schedule your appointment with AirWorks Solutions by either calling (805) 754-6468 or scheduling online. Both options will put you in touch with a friendly member of the AWS Support Team, who will confirm your appointment and assign a pro to your service call.
Get courtesy service reminders
Our office will call the day before your appointment to remind you about your upcoming repair. On the day of your service, your technician will text you to let you know they're on their way.
Receive system diagnostic and report
We inspect the system and provide you with a report of your system’s performance along with the issue. From there, we’ll give you our flat-rate upfront pricing for your repair options.
Give us the green light and relax while we repair your furnace
Once you approve your repair option, your technician will work with you to get your system repair completed quickly and correctly. When your repair is complete, we'll be sure to leave your home as if it were our own, clean and tidy.
Get 90 days of warranty protection from AirWorks
AirWorks Solutions proudly stands behind the work we perform for our customers. That's why we offer a standard 90-day labor warranty for furnace repairs. It's just another way we show our commitment to our customers.
I am happy to recommend this locally owned business!
“I have been very satisfied with their level of expertise and professionalism. My furnace problem was not straightforward and along the way, Steve's advice to have my roof checked for leaks was correct! After the final repair visit, I was happy to hear my furnace finally turn on when it was actually cold!! The charges were very fair for my problem and I am happy to recommend this locally owned business!!”—Cathy K. | Camarillo homeowner
Serving Camarillo and surrounding communities:
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Dos Vientos Ranch
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- North Ranch
- Oak Park
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village