- Free estimates on new equipment
- Transparent, upfront & flat‑rate pricing
- Guaranteed pass on required inspections
On this page
If you love straight talk, then you'll love AirWorks
No two customers are the same. We listen to your requests and help you design a system that will serve you and your heating needs. By choosing AirWorks, you’re getting HVAC experts that work with you to design the perfect solution giving you peace of mind and home comfort. We coordinate everything from the beginning to end. Our system designers, job leads, and staff will support you every step of the way knowing our end goal is to exceed your expectations.
Cost to Install a Furnace in Camarillo
- Low $2,500
- Our Average $3,500
- High $6,000
Many factors can impact the cost of your installation. While our pricing range above is general, but some jobs may fall outside of these ranges.
What factors affect your install quote?
Many factors influence the cost of furnace installations, including:
- Heat output: As home size increases, so does the heat output required by a furnace. The more heat a unit can output (measured in "BTUs"), the higher the cost of the unit.
- System efficiency: Some furnaces run more efficiently than others. While the most efficient furnaces tend to cost more up front, they provide higher energy savings over the entire life of the system.
- Existing home layout and materials: Your home's ductwork, attic space, insulation, and other factors will all play a role in your installation estimate.
- State permits & testing: In California, state permitting and HERS testing costs can add hundreds to an installation. Many HVAC companies keep state permits, testing, and asbestos abatement needs off their invoices. Not us. These fees can add hundreds to a furnace's installation cost. Being transparent about these fees is part of our no-nonsense commitment.
Your furnace install in five steps:
Click or call to schedule your estimate
Once you're ready to schedule with us, you can either call our office at (805) 754-6468, or schedule online. The AirWorks Support Team will confirm your appointment and let you know what to expect during your free estimate.
Get options and upfront pricing
The System Designer assigned to your project will arrive right on time, learn your home comfort needs, and then perform a complete HVAC evaluation. They'll then share their assessment with you and provide recommendations that best fit your home and budget, including financing options.
Sit back and relax while we get to work
Our system designer supported by our expert team will prep the paperwork and pull the permits while coordinating the installation of your system.
System installation day!
The installation team will arrive and begin preparing for the install. Meanwhile, you'll take a pre-install walk with the team lead to answer any remaining questions you have and document the status of the home upon arrival to make sure we leave it even better than how we found it.
Enjoy a warmer home and lower energy bills
Your new furnace will keep your home nice and warm in the winter months and will likely even lower your energy bills. Rest assured, AirWorks Solutions stands behind our installation and will be there for you when you need us. Welcome to the AWS Family.
They worked diligently to complete our furnace replacement in one day...
“Was VERY impressed with the installation crew of James and Billy. They worked diligently and professionally to complete our furnace replacement in one day. James delivered on his promise to fix the holes that the asbestos abatement subcontractors had created when they stapled plastic sheeting to the walls and ceilings. James even offered to do touch-up painting over the now filled-in holes but I declined because it didn’t appear necessary.”—Heidi S. | Camarillo homeowner
Serving Camarillo and surrounding communities:
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Dos Vientos Ranch
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- North Ranch
- Oak Park
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village