- Transparent diagnostics
- Flat‑rate repairs with no hidden costs
- Honest, professional technicians
On this page
If you love no‑nonsense recommendations, then you'll love AirWorks
Hiring an HVAC team with a reputation for honesty and straight talk does wonders for your confidence when it comes to repairing that air conditioning. That's why so many people in Camarillo and throughout Ventura County trust AirWorks Solutions with their AC repairs. Not only do we keep our promises and strive to deliver same-day service, we also give you upfront pricing with zero hidden fees or costs.
Cost to repair an air conditioner in Camarillo
- Low $85
- Our Average $450
- High $3,000
Some common AC repairs that affect cost are:
- Compressor replacement: $1,495.00 - $3,495.00
- Condenser Fan Motor Replacement: $450.00 - $950.00
- Thermostat Replacement: $125.00 - $650.00
- Capacitor Replacement: $185.00 -$350.00
- Contactor Replacement: $235.00 - $395.00
What factors affect your repair price?
Many factors influence the cost of AC repairs, including:
- Cost of labor: Some repairs are more complex than others and may require more time to complete. We always make sure you're aware of what's going on and why, and find a repair option that you're happy with.
- Warranty status: An AC unit can be protected by a parts warranty, a labor warranty, or both. If your system still has both warranties, most of the costs of the repair will be covered, saving you a lot of money.
- Replacement parts: Sometimes to resolve a problem with an AC, replacement parts are required. The number of replacement parts along with the type of part required play a major role in the price of the repair.
Looking for an exact price?
One of our expert repair technicians can be at your home as early as today to perform a thorough diagnostic on your existing air conditioner and give you a fixed-price quote for the work.Schedule repair
Repair or Replace
Does a repair make sense, or do I need to think about a replacement?
AirWorks Solutions believes in repairing when possible and replacing when necessary or when it makes the most sense. We'll discuss options with you, and ultimately, you get to make the decision.
Things to think about when replacing your considering replacing your system:
- The system is 15+ years old.
- Your energy consumption has gone up in the past few years.
- Any repair that moves beyond $2,000 or more. Does the repair value outweigh the benefit?
Compare repair vs. replace pricing
|Repair:||$85 to $3,000|
|Install:||Starting at $3,500|
Your AC repair in five steps:
Click or call to schedule a repair
You can schedule your appointment with AirWorks Solutions by either calling (805) 754-6468 or scheduling online. Both options will put you in touch with a friendly member of the AWS Support Team, who will confirm your appointment and assign a pro to your service call.
Get courtesy service reminders
Our office will call the day before your appointment to remind you about your upcoming repair. On the day of your service, your technician will text you to let you know they're on their way.
Receive system diagnostic and report
We inspect the system and provide you with a report of your system’s performance along with the issue. From there, we’ll give you our flat-rate upfront pricing for your repair options.
Give us the green light and relax while we repair your AC unit
Once you approve your repair option, your technician will work with you to get your system repair completed quickly and correctly. When your repair is complete, we'll be sure to leave your home as if it were our own, clean and tidy.
Get 90 days of warranty protection from AirWorks
AirWorks Solutions proudly stands behind the work we perform for our customers. That's why we offer a standard 90-day labor warranty for AC repairs. It's just another way we show our commitment to our customers.
I can't recommend AirWorks enough!
“We have always gotten great service with AirWorks. Our AC stopped working in the middle of a heat wave and AirWorks squeezed us in and sent Sam out same day. He walked us through what was wrong with the unit and recommended a couple options. When we opted to repair what we had he was super knowledgeable and explained what would need to be done. He diagnosed the issue, ordered the parts and had us back up and cooling down once the parts arrived a few days later. I can't recommend AirWorks and Sam enough!”—Shelly S. | Ventura homeowner
Serving Camarillo and surrounding communities:
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Dos Vientos Ranch
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- North Ranch
- Oak Park
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village