- Free estimates on new equipment
- Transparent, upfront & flat‑rate pricing
- Guaranteed pass on required inspections
On this page
If you love straight talk, then you'll love AirWorks
No two customers are the same. We listen to your requests and help you design a system that will serve you and your cooling needs. By choosing AirWorks, you’re getting HVAC experts that work with you to design the perfect solution giving you peace of mind and home comfort. We coordinate everything from the beginning to end. Our system designers, job leads, and staff will support you every step of the way knowing our end goal is to exceed your expectations.
Cost to install an AC in Camarillo
- Low $3,500*
- Our Average $5,500
- High $18,000
What factors affect your install quote?
Many factors influence the cost of air conditioning installations, including:
- The size of the unit: AC size is measured by tonnage. Tonnage affects how much cool air a system can push through the home. Larger homes require units with more tonnage, while smaller homes should have less.
- Equipment Needed: Do you need more than a condenser? Bundling a coil and furnace with your condenser may provide overall greater savings and efficiency.
- System efficiency: More efficient AC units cost more to purchase upfront, and in return, they tend to lower homeowner energy bills every month. You can assess a system's efficiency by looking at its SEER score and confirming manufacturer claims for their systems through their AHRI numbers.
- State permits & testing: Many HVAC companies keep state permit, testing, and asbestos abatement needs off their invoices. Not us. These fees can add hundreds to an AC installation's cost. Being transparent about these fees is part of our no-nonsense commitment.
- Existing home layout and materials: Your home's ductwork, attic space, insulation, and other factors will all play a role in your installation estimate.
Your AC install in five steps:
Click or call to schedule your estimate (install only)
Once you're ready to schedule with us, you can either call our office at (805) 754-6468 or schedule online. The AirWorks Support Team will confirm your appointment and let you know what to expect during your free estimate.
Get options and upfront pricing
The System Designer assigned to your project will arrive right on time, learn your home comfort needs, and then perform a complete HVAC evaluation. They'll then share their assessment with you and provide recommendations that best fit your home and budget, including financing options.
Sit back and relax while we get to work
Our system designer supported by our expert team will prep the paperwork and pull the permits while coordinating the installation of your system.
System installation day!
The installation team will arrive and begin preparing for the install. Meanwhile, you'll take a pre-install walk with the team lead to answer any remaining questions you have and document the status of the home upon arrival to make sure we leave it even better than how we found it.
Enjoy a cooler home and lower energy bills
Your new AC will keep your home nice and cool in the summer months and will likely even lower your energy bills. Rest assured, AirWorks Solutions stands behind our installation and will be there for you when you need us. Welcome to the AWS Family.
Outstanding on all fronts...
“My wife and I just had AirWorks install AC in our house and we couldn't be happier. From the beginning, the AirWorks team was outstanding on all fronts. From communication, inspection, quote, and finally the installation. I had 6 other AC companies come out to inspect/quote and not one of them was as thorough and on top of it as AirWorks. They even came back to refute a bogus claim from a shady competitor.”—Brandon B. | Camarillo homeowner
Serving Camarillo and surrounding communities:
- Agoura Hills
- Bell Canyon
- Dos Vientos Ranch
- Lake Sherwood
- Newbury Park
- North Ranch
- Oak Park
- Santa Barbara
- Santa Rosa Valley
- Simi Valley
- Thousand Oaks
- West Hills
- Westlake Village